easyJet has added additional flights to their TT2020 schedule due to increasing demand.
You can fly from Belfast, Bristol, Liverpool, London Gatwick and London Luton to the Isle of Man with up to 4 flights a day during peak times.
Flight times are approximately 60 mins or less making it the ideal destination for a short break and with a selection of airports to choose from you will be spoilt for choice.
Here are some of the best race week deals ready to be snapped up!*
- Belfast: every Friday and Monday, from £51 return (1st-5th June 2020 practice week)
- Liverpool: up to 4 flights daily, from £180 return (5th-9th June 2020)
- London Luton: up to 4 flights daily, from £110 return (4th-9th June 2020)
- Bristol: up to 2 flights each day, from £125 return (5th-13th June 2020)
- London Gatwick: up to 4 flights sailing, from £225 return (5th-13th June 2020)
Book your flights today with easyJet.com and your accommodation with Duke Travel.
We at Duke Travel have the largest selection of accommodation with camping, glamping, iomtt village and hotels to match the above dates. Isle of Man TT accommodation remains available throughout the two week TT period.
If you need help planning a trip to the Isle of Man TT, then contact our travel experts today!
*all prices correct as at 30 December 2020.