There is an abundance of things to see and do on the Isle of Man this Summer. When there is no racing on, why don’t you get out and explore the natural beauty which this small Island has to offer.
Whether you are interested in the historical past of the Island, a bit of a thrill seeker or want to explore the wilder side of the Island we are sure that we have something to suit your every desire.
To help you on your way, here is our list of our top 15 things to do on the Isle of Man
- Walk on the wild side at the Curragh’s Wildlife Park
- Enjoy a night at the Stock Cars at Onchan Park
- Go mountain biking in one of the Island’s many forests
- Go wallaby hunting at the Curragh’s
- Walk to the top of the World’s largest waterwheel
- Take a tram ride to the top of Snaefell Mountin
- Explore the coastal path by foot
- Walk in the footsteps of the Celts and Vikings with Manx National Heritage
- Get active and enjoy one of many coastal activities the Island has to offer including paddleboarding and kayaking
- Get involved with one of the beach clean’s taking place weekly around the Island
- View the Island from the sea by enjoying a coastal boat trip where you may even spot a dolphin or two
- Research your family history by taking a trip to the iMuseum
- Take some time out and enjoy a picnic on the beach
- Catch the sunset at Peel with some fish and chips, its called Sunset City for a reason
- Say hello to the Fairies at the Fairy Bridge or visit the fairies at Summerhill Glen
If you have any pictures which you want to share with us of you enjoying your time on the Island please do so via our social media channels, we would love to see them!