Thursday 25th August.
- Bike pick-up from Silverstone, 09.00
- Leave Silverstone 10.00
- Arrive Triumph Visitors Centre 11.00
- Leave Triumph Visitors Centre following a look around the museum and lunch, 12.30-13.00
- Ride through Shropshire, North Wales, to Liverpool and the Isle of Man ferry (150 miles) for 18.00
- Ferry crossing 19.15, arriving on the IOM 22.00
- Checkin to the accommodation, beer
On the Isle of Man for the Classic TT and Manx…
Wednesday 2nd September, Leave the Isle of Man
- Ferry check-in time, 15.00, depart 16.00
- Arrive Liverpool 18.45
- Ride to Chester for an overnight stay, 28 miles
Thursday 3rd September; 220 miles of riding from historic Chester through North Wales and Snowdonia, on to mid-Wales and finally to Herefordshire and a nights rest.
Friday 4th September; 130 miles of riding from Hereford, meandering back into England and lunch in Cheltenham. Then riding back to Silverstone through the Cotswolds to return the bikes by 14.00 latest.